"Hey Cutie, come up to my den, and I'll show you my etchings."

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The "Morning Mountain" Report July 9 8:10 AM

                 Valdez          Wilmington
Sunrise    4:24 AM          6:07 AM
Sunset    11:12 PM          8:26 PM
                    55°                  84°


We took a walk yesterday afternoon during the couple hours of sunshine (yeah, Vitamin D), so I took some photos of The Morning Mountain from several locations. It also gives an idea of our neighborhood.


To the left from our apartment 


The front of Reggie's house. Lots of vehicles, but no one's home.


Creative planters!





A fixer-upper


This tan house is for sale - I'll take a front photo tomorrow.










The new junior high under construction. The old one was razed.


The MM in the background


Heracleum aka Cow Parsnip


Two observers



Another busy street in Valdez


The only new home construction we've seen








1 comment:

  1. Love the planters, ha,ha. I saw some planters on the side of a shed made of gutters. Those I liked.

    ReplyDelete