"Hey Cutie, come up to my den, and I'll show you my etchings."

Saturday, July 27, 2013

The "Morning Mountain" report July 27 9:45 AM

                 Valdez          Wilmington
Sunrise    5:04 AM          6:19 AM
Sunset    10:34 PM          8:16 PM
                       61℉               83℉


It's hard to believe this is our second to last Morning Mountain report. 
This summer has gone by much too quickly.
It is a beautiful morning.


July 27, 2011 - not too different.

I saw this ad at the Post Office and realized it's the house around the corner from us. 
There is a thing called "truth in advertising" - hmmmm. Yes, it's sunny! Yard, not so sure.








A few photos of Terry & John's wonderful flowers, etc.
724 Cottonwood, Valdez, AK 99686





We love the moose.


This dahlia is "Lemon Zest"

California Poppies

This rose hasn't bloomed in 9 years. Amazing what a sunny summer will do!

Peas
Peas

Rasberries

Strawberries 


Fireweed - I still haven't found any Fireweed honey.

The most handsome flower of the bunch - Felinis Reggario







No comments:

Post a Comment