"Hey Cutie, come up to my den, and I'll show you my etchings."

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

For Jane - The Valdez Star Police Blotter

If you didn't read this blog two years ago, one of the "highlights?" was the weekly Valdez Star police report. Not quite like the report in most cities. Here are some of our favorites from 2011



 It is a law in AK that a slow vehicle must pull over if there are more than 5 cars behind it.





The paper seems to have replaced reporters with more colorful language "beating the crap our the of female  passenger", but they're still uniquely Valdez. Here are the best from the last few months -












HUH? Talk about an all-purpose Medical Center!








I hope they arrested this guy!!!




and my new favorite -


2 comments:

  1. Wish our Police Blotter was like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - it's so benign - although it's important here.

    ReplyDelete